Pressure measurement system of footpath type
The footpath type pressure measurement system is a lightweight, customizable floor mat system which is used to capture continuous and diverse footstep data. The system can be used to analyze foot function and gait training by providing personal data of gait cycle, stride parameters, symmetrical scores and automatic calculation of gait parameters of left and right feet, so it can provide data for analysis related to clinical research. At the clinic, the system can evaluate treatments that determine neuromuscular and affect gait disorders such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spasticity. In addition, it can also help to solve and treat diabetes related problems (such as pressure sores and ulcers). In the study, the system can be used to investigate the treatment hypothesis of neuromuscular and gait disorders, and also to evaluate the treatment plan.
Characteristics of the footpath pressure mapping system:
1. With a customizable thin floor mat, you can capture a continuous variety of footsteps, the purpose of which is to analyze foot function and footwork training. At the same time, it can provide data for clinical research for objective and quantitative analysis;
2. The standardized design can select the sensing area and resolution of the system;
3. Provide automatic calculation of gait parameters;
4. Automatically detect a single step or mark it as left / right, and number the first pose to the last pose;
5. Compared with linear development, foot segmentation is used to calculate toe in or toe in angle;
6. Calculate test values for footstep and gait time, distance, speed, and rhythm.
7. Provide personal data about gait cycle, stride span parameters and symmetrical scores of left and right feet;
8. Provide difference data between left and right feet;
9. At the clinic, the system can evaluate treatments that determine neuromuscular and affect gait disorders such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spasticity. In addition, it can also help to solve and treat diabetes related problems (such as pressure sores and ulcers);
10. In the study, the system can be used to investigate the treatment hypothesis of neuromuscular and gait disorders, and also to evaluate the treatment plan;
11. USB connection;
12. Using standard resolution sensor, scanning rate: 100 Hz (Evolution) or 440 Hz (versatek);
13. Using versatek electronics and high resolution sensors, the scan rate is 185 Hz.
Advantages of pressure mapping system:
1. It can save time and reduce the number of tests by catching multiple footsteps;
2. Reduce the incidence of ulcer;
3. Supporting documents for paid services and / or insurance claims.
4. It can be used as a teaching tool for rehabilitation training of lower limbs;
5. For customers, it is tangible and visible biofeedback.
Tekscan system includes scanning electronic equipment, software and patented film sensor. The channel system can be configured based on the application requirements.
Evolution handles or versatekcuffs, each Tekscan system uses a specially designed scanning device called handles or cuffs.
The electronic equipment connects the sensor, processes the data obtained from the sensor specially, and then transmits the data to the computer through the USB connection.
In the factory, the channel system display, together with the protection groove, is pre assembled.
Versatek 2-port hub - (versatek systems only)
Powered USB hub
Channel software CD
Application dependent sensor to sensor selection
Components depend on the system configuration, and system purchases may include additional items.
Channel software features:
1. Display 2D and 3D data recorded in real time;
2. Automatically record gait parameters and display them in table;
O gait table: display key values of the whole gait cycle
O gait cycle table and stride span table: provide single data of each foot and the difference between the two feet (right minus left)
O symmetry table: provide the symmetry fraction (or index) between the left and right sides (expressed in%)
O difference table: provide the contrast deviation between the left and right sides
3. Display the curve of over time pressure and force;
4. Foot segmentation is used to calculate temporal parameters, such as heel contact and temporal progression;
5. Users can select and verify pose automatically;
6. For the selected multiple foot strikes, the average pressure distribution was displayed;
7. Side by side comparison before and after treatment;
8. One by one, single, multi potential segment display;
9. The pressure profile can be shared in. Avi format;
10. Isolate and analyze specific areas of the sole;
11. Import / export client movie files.
12. Displays the force center and its trajectory.
Application of channel system:
1. More than a lot of foot functional gait patterns are quantified;
2. To determine the difference of plantar pressure distribution between left and right feet;
3. To determine the asymmetry of standing stage;
4. Masking potential ulcer areas;
5. Monitor strength and load improvements;
6. Assessment of high stress and force heart trajectories due to foot dysfunction and / or gait related disorders